Four.Times.The.Love

Today is my FOURTH wedding anniversary.
Wow has four years just flown by.

This layout would make a  cute wedding / anniversary card using the SU owl punch! |Pinned from PinTo for iPad|

We celebrate traditionally and surprise each other with thoughtful gifts.
Have you ever read Five Love Langusages?
Definitely worth the read. In fact, I may re-read it soon.

Five Love Languages

My love language is gifts. Hands down.
I like love to be spoiled. Every day if that were possible.

Small things are just as great.
Flowers from Publix on the way home.
Text messages throughout the day - electronic love notes.
Encouraging morning messages.
Dinner planned, floors swept, dog washed.
Car washed.
Dished washed.
I think I love to have things washed and shiny like new! LOL!

But since it comes few and far between.
I get excited for holidays and celebrations.

This year was:
FRUITS AND FLOWERS

Well, that is an easy one for a husband!
But what husband whats fruits and flowers?
Definitely, not my manly man.

So I put on my thinking cap.

Beer.

Beer Sign

Is this always the answer? Hahaha.
Every man loves beer.
And my is no exception to this.

SO I stopped at a Rally,
where craft beers are made and looked for a fruity floral one.
Perfect, found one.
Well, I got a little more creative and
stopped at the fruit stand on my way back from Rally.
Picked up some oranges, apples, pears, lemons and limes.
I was going for pretty colors.
And I made a fruit bouquet attached to the floral beer.
High five.
OH and I ordered his own fruit and flowery beer making kit.
It is in the making...I will like you know the verdict in about 2 months.

Pinned Image

Did I mention I like love to spoil my man
just as much as I like it myself?

You make my heart smile...

Happy 4th Anniversary to my amazing husband.
Who is kind and gentle.
Loving with his actions and words.
Funny, clever and a great side kick on this journey of life.
Thank you for all you do year round for us.
You bring so much joy and smiles.
Love celebrating with you!

xoxo

xx
-Tee




No comments:

Post a Comment