Football Season

It's here. Oh how I love this time of year. Americans favorite pasttime.

NFL Memorial

I am playing in a NFL fantasy football leaugue for my very first time this year, some help from the hubs. But definitely learning who the players are and who they play for and how many points each thing is...its overwhelming! No wonder guys seemed so smart about players before! LOL. Well, I lost the first week but hope to stay in strong! Here's to week #2!

Nothing more I like to do then get dressed up in my college team's colors to either
1. tailgate at the stadium
2. host a football party
3. head to the nearest bar and cheer so so so loud for them.

FootballGreen and gold nails, for watching Baylor football!

Totally want this in green and gold!
reminds me of college football


I am currently starting this project for my front door.
Felt the need to show a little spirit on the home front.
Cute, right? Oh yea!

USF Wreath

This year I am making myself learn to cook more tailgating options. In other words, to help woo the hubs with food. And yummy snack foods he throughly enjoys. We are out of town this weekend but the following weekend...look out I will be making something and heres to hoping it is yummmmy!
Football!Tailgate snacksTailgate Plate.  Brilliant!cute tailgateBlack Bean Salsa #superbowl #tailgate #football #appetizer #side #dish #chip #dip  #black #bean #salsaBuffalo Chicken Cheese Ball #superbowl #tailgate #football #appetizer #side #dish #chip #dip  #buffalo #chicken #cheese #ball


USF



Goooooooooo Bulls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment