Tribute to Pinterest
So here is my 30 things that I am thankful for, not only at Thanksgiving, not only in November, not only in the fall. Everyday. Every. Single. Day.
Thank you Pinterest
1. I am so thankful I got to know my dad for 21 years of my life.
2. I am so overwhelmed by happiness by the love that my "chosen" family (those amazing in-laws of mine and their extending families) give on a daily basis that just makes me smile from ear to ear. (Love you all!)
3. I am so thankful to have found someone who loves me for me.
4. I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
5. The internet, the blogs that I find to read and feel apart of their daily lifes like they are my best friends and have been forever. Yet they do not know I exist :) Makes me happy.
6. Music..I love jamming to a good tune that makes me happy and makes my body show it. Be it in the car, or in my house.
7. My sisters. Bee for her friendship and her companionship. Kee for her beauty; not only on the outside but inside too. The laughs and giggles and fun memories we share and keep on making together.
8. I am so thankful for whoever make angel food cake and paired it with chocolate icing. Every birthday. Every year. My favorite. Thank you Daddy.
9. I am thankful for my rainbows (the shoes). I live in Sunny Florida where, unlike today, flips are worn almost 99% of the time.
10. Celebrations. I am so thankful for celebrations. Spending time with your loved ones and having the time of your life making new memories. Weddings. Anniversaries. Birthdays. Baptisms. Any and everything to celebrate. Even today.
11. My health. Continuing to stay healthy.
12. I am so thankful for the smell of fresh baked anything: Bread, Cakes, Pies, even my Croockpot meals!
13. You know that feeling when you are going over a big bump? Or down a roller coaster? I love that. Love that my whole body feels it too.
14. I am so thankful for mornings, as I do not embrace it all 365 days of the year, I love those mornings that you can get up and lounge with a good book and a cup of hot tea.
15. Fresh Markets. Seeing all the fresh flowers and home made goodies.
16. This one might sound silly, but I am thankful for my blankie. Why yes, yes I do still have one and Why yes, yes I do still sleep with it. It reminds me of my mom. And provides just that extra comfort, must have when I was a baby as well.
17. GREAT friends. Friends come and go as that saying goes but there are those few, those GREAT ones that stick around and are there for you no matter what. To stop by, to make you laugh, to listen, to cry, to be there for those amazing memories. I am so very thankful to have a few friends I can call GREAT.
18. Coupons. I love saving money and finding a good deal, I am thankful there are coupons in the world help save somewhere.
19. Ice Cream. Chocolate to be exact. Yum.
20. At Last. My favorite song. My wedding song. Sung so amazingly. So talented.
21. As selfish as this sounds, I am so very thankful for the small tokens of love and appreciation my husband shows me. Post it notes, and love notes. Those are the best. Flowers left in every room to make me smile. Simple.
22. Food. Oh how I am grateful of home cooked meals!
23. I am thankful for my iPhone. Without it I would be so lost. I know the hubs wishes I were without it sometimes, but he loves it too deep down I jsut know it. I love the CW app.
24. Glitter. How does one not love thee?
25. DIY Crafts. Having to come up with a plan and see it thought. So thankful that they mostly come out looking good!
26. My job. Espeically in this economy. I am so VERY thankful to have a job especially one that I love.
27. Kate Spade. Fashion. Icon. Love everything about that brand.
28. Manners. I am thankful there was ever a Emily Post in the world to teach us how to be kind and look graceful doing every little thing. More people should read about her ;).
29. Cake Pops. Oooo gooey goodness. I think I have a sweet tooth HA!
30. I am most thankful for my life and all the good things that have come about and the things to come. Every hundle is there for a reason.
Thanks again Pinterest