Polished Nails.

I have a thing about polished nails.
I think it just makes me feel pretty!
Whatever helps, right? :)

Every Monday, my favorite beauty blog by a trio that is delish
(includes LC a.k.a. Lauren Conrad)
Know her, of course you do!?
Did you watch Laguna Beach or The Hills on MTV?

How about read her books
I am wishing her book tour for The Fame Game was coming to Tampa, Florida!!

..Okay Okay..I am a HUGE fan of her and her style and life!!
This trio puts out an awesome new twist for painting those moisturized hands of ours!
Complete with tutorials.
Now if only the trio lived in Florida. Tampa Bay, Florida.

Convenient name of their blog...none other than
Cleaver girls they are!

I am loving the different things we ladies...some men too ;)...
come up with to make us feel that extra dose of pretty for the week.

Here's a little sample of their blog tutorials:

Art Gallery? Musuem viewing?


Next year???


This will be on my nails for the summer. No doubt. <3


Thank you ladies for your ideas!
Keep on painting the blog world red!

xo
-Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment