[Party Inspirations] Balloons

When you think of balloons, do you think only children's parties? I use too, until I got more into my event business! I just wanted to share some beautiful pictures for unique ideas how to use balloons and make it elegant, fun, different....so from my one and only love website take a look below!!!

Weddings:
Red heart balloonsballoonsballoons! fantastic wedding tent/balloonsballoons tied with lace- LOVE IT

Celebrations:
balloons... 
(This is my DREAM birthday dinner party
FYI...Jay you reading this? wink wink!)

balloons!balloonsballoons
Balloons birthday wreathballoon cake.

Surprises:

balloons Romantic? balloons.Where's the Love?
balloons Fingerprint Guest Book..the newest trend!
Anniversary or birthday idea... balloons with pictures and notes dangling. 
Who doesnt want to wake in to a room filled with balloons!

Art/Photography:

balloons...balloonsBalloons!

So tasteful, brings in so much color and
life to anything you do...not just for little ones anymore!
When was the last time you recieved a balloon? Bet it placed a big smile!
Get creative.

xoxo - Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment