[Real Party] Mimosa's & Jewerly

Stella & Dot

My sister and I hosted a Stella & Dot jewerly party this past weekend and let me tell you how surprised we were at the jewerly. Our representative, Tuesdi, had 39 pieces...each of them were simply stunning I tell you! I have not ever been a fan of the house parties for all the different types of things out there but something was different about Stella & Dot. I actually liked their pieces, their colors, and they were quality pieces! And everyone I talk to seems to also!

So...We hosted a Mimosa and Jewerly party. What a success! The sister made some yummy pink lemonade dessert bars, we had red velvet cake, and of course the center of attention: Mimosa's with either OJ or Pomegranate & Blueberries! I think friends, girlfriends make any party the best though!

One thing I have noticed I am not good at when I host a party...I forget to have someone take pictures of everything! Apologizing now...this is my new goal to work on since I host lots and want to share with you all!

We wanted to thank everyone who came to hang out with us girlies as well as to Tuesdi for hosting with the trunk show! It was so much fun! Hope you all are enjoying your pieces you ordered!

I did, however, take a picture of the favor. Single serving glasses of champagne to enjoy once they are home!
Cannot figure how to switch angles...sorry! Still learning :)

Ladies...hope to see you at Happy Hour wearing them!
I am thinking this would the perfect necklace for a fun ladies night:

stella and dot



For more information about Stella & Dot check out Tuesdi's facebook page as well as her direct Stella & Dot webpage where you can order straight online!

Some other goodies I am lovin':

Stella and Dot!Stella & Dotstella + dot necklace

Pretties from Stella and Dot

Love. Love. Love.
Again, thanks!!!

xoxo-Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment