November

Whew.
Novemeber has been busy busy.

Blogger Events. Committee Meetings. Interviews. Site Visits.
Studying. Organizing. Planning for 2014.
Workouts. Healthy meals. 
Couponing.
Pinteresting (for blog pictures...need to learn photoshop!).

Not to mention...BIRTHDAYS!

hahahahahahaha

One of my besties kicks off {our} celebration month. 
My lover boyfriend (aka my hubby) swings next.
Our beloved pup is this weekend...
And I finish the month strong right before Thanksgiving!

I love love love November. 
I think I love being busy too.
Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

the BF and I celebrate {our} Birthday dinner 
with his parents this weekend.
Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am that i love my in-laws?
Hands down the BEST feeling in the world.

Another lovely brewery is opening!
Recap soon. 
Maybe a brewery tour ofour little swanky town to come!

Weekend recap will be in full effect come Monday!


Go grab a book and a large cup of tea,
and relax this weekend, darling.
You simply deserve it.

xx
-Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment