Week 1 of 3

Hello Blog Lovelies!

I am starting {today}
Week 1 of my 21 day Routine Challenge!


 I have 5 other ladies who are kicking up the challenge with me.
It's a little different this time. 
I am motivating 5 other ladies. 
One on one style. 
 
And in turn they are certainly motivating me. 
I. Am. Ready.
Change is the new me + you.


Here is what my Week 1 schedule will look like:

Workout Routine
[Monday - Friday]
6:30 - 7:30 a.m.
Program: T25 <-- have you heard of that? 
It's amazing. 
25 minutes to work your butt off. 5 minutes to strength.
I will also be adding in a 20 minute walk/jog 
with my pup to motivate him as well.

Food Routine
[Weekday]
Breakfast: Shakeology (Almond Milk, Banana and Ice)
Snack: Hard Boiled Egg with an apple
Lunch: Grilled Chicken and steamed veggies
Snack: Grapes and Greek Yogurt
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad

[Weekend]
Same but Dinner: Chicken Kabobs with Steamed Broccoli

My weak points:
{sweets}
{potatoes}
{coke a cola classic}
Please be nice to be for the next 21 days.

Everyone reading this. 
Please hold me accountable.
I want to turn 30 knowing I tried my hardest this month.
Knowing I have a team behind me.
Knowing I helped shape 5 other friends as well.
And more of you with this blog. 


Here goes Week 1! 
I will check in later today to keep you on your toes!

xx
-Tee

1 comment: