Insane, I think I am!

60 days.
Fittest of your life.

60th birthday party

You have heard this right?
P90X started the phase.
But it really works.
Or does it?

I am taking it for a TEST DRIVE!

Insert...Insanity!

Insanity

I have to be insane right?

My partner in crime (Crystal) and I are getting skinny.
BEFORE bikini season 2013.

6 Different ways to do squats to resize your butt. "Where has this been my whole life?"

No need to post what I look like now,
that may scare you.
So wait until the end.

And STAYING that way for the rest of our lives.
Ha.

I do say this and I am only a few days in and
I AM SO SORE!!

Holy.Smokes!

Wish us luck!

I will keep you posted on how I we are doing,
measurements & diet - the whole thing.

and fo sho going to let you know
HOW MUCH PAIN I AM IN!!

30 day challenge, only 12-15 minute workouts 5 days a week!

Yes please.

teeeeeheeeeeheeee.

Until next time.

xx
-Tee

As always, pinterest you rock my picture world!

No comments:

Post a Comment