Fitness 2.0

Fitness Freak in Training Update

I just completed day 15 of Insanity.
Whew.. 
45 days to go, HA!


www.beachbodycoach.com/TEEMONTE

I am kind of feeling like I was not pushing myself hard enough.
But I am dying in the workouts!
I know that this cardio thing is not my friend,
but I also know that it can be.
It will be. 
Well, we might be frienemies. 
HAHAHA. 
 
www.beachbodycoach.com/TEEMONTE

Today was the fit test, we do them every two weeks.
That is a tough test. 
I pushed myself to do a little more than the first test,
but man is it hard still.

www.beachbodycoach.com/TEEMONTE

I think I am using hard in every sentence in this post. LOL.

I can feel myself getting a little stronger though.
I will take the little bits. 

Now on to some great news...
Drumroll please!

I LOST INCHES!!!
Everywhere.
Every part of me is down.
YES!! YES!! YES!!

So, that pumped me up. 
Tomorrow's workout is going to be hard core again 
BUT
I know this works and my body will say thank you..
someday!

Did you get up and move today?
Are you going to?

xx
-Tee

Thank you pinterest for the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment